Thursday, June 02, 2005
What the Hell? Literally!
You Scored as Satanism!

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism
96%
agnosticism
92%
atheism
79%
Islam
63%
Paganism
58%
Buddhism
54%
Christianity
33%
Hinduism
33%
Judaism
21%
posted by Lavaughn Towell @ 4:53 PM | 8 comments

8 Comments:
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Lavaughn Towell said...

Who makes up these tests? I haven't worn goat horns since High School. Long story.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger ET said...

LT, you told me the ritual sacrifices were over...

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Where can I take the test?

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Lavaughn Towell said...

You can go to www.quizfarm.com and take it along with others.

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger ET said...

I tried to copy/paste my test onto my blog, but it messed up and then my font thingy disappeared, so I deleted it...but my results were AGNOSTIC and PAGAN in the top two positions...JUDAISM in the last. It's too damn long to take over.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I'm taking the quiz, but what in the world is this supposed to mean: "Sex is the woman's right, not the man's." Maybe I'm just a little slow, but what religion does that tie into?

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

agnosticism 100%
Islam 67%
Satanism 67%
atheism 63%
Buddhism 58%
Judaism 50%
Christianity 38%
Paganism 29%
Hinduism 25%

Yeah, that's about right!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Lavaughn Towell said...

I think it's a proto-feminist type ideal. You know, rejecting ALL types of religion because of their patriarchical nature and saying that women get to decide when men get sex and it's not the man's "conjugal rights" just because he's married to her. Which has been my experience, by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thomas Neill Cream
Thomas Griffiths Wainewright
Frederick Deeming
The Bravo Case
Madeleine Smith
Constance Kent
William Palmer
My Ripper Inventory
JTRForums.com
Ripper Notes
Ripperologist
Hollywood Ripper
Jack the Ripper Forum
Archives: Jack the Ripper
The Whitechapel Society
Largest German Jack the Ripper Site
The Victorian Web
Victorian Dictionary
Victoria Research Web

The Final Solution by Walter Harmidarow
Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 License