Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Shameless Plug for a Good Cause
"FICTIONALS GONE WILD!!!
On Thursday, June 2nd, at 7 p.m., the Fictional Characters Writers Collective will present an evening of wild, wicked, whimsical and wonderful fiction, poetry, and performance pieces written by such local favorites as S. E. Hinton, Chris Lastrapes, Sloan Davis, Deborah Hunter, Sheila Black, Janet Duncan, Laura McClain, John Pruner, Jeff Van Hanken and Michael Wright in the Harwelden mansion at 210 S. MainStreet.
Admission is one packaged food item to be donated to a local food bank. Call 631-3174 for more information."

Tomorrow night is this presentation of the Writing group I (tenuously) belong to. I've made one meeting what with work and school, but I plan on going much more in the coming months. If you have nothing better to do or would like to see/hear some new fiction by the author of The Outsiders and other, come see this. It's at Harwelden Mansion, where I got married. I think ET was there, too. Anyway, thanks to Sloan Davis for letting me know about the event.
posted by Lavaughn Towell @ 7:42 PM | 4 comments

4 Comments:
At 6:11 PM, Blogger ET said...

Let's see...Harwelden, your wedding...well, since I AM married to you and we DID marry at Harwelden, I am pretty sure I was there at the time. Yes, I remember being there! Look! I even have the rings! And photographs....hey....

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

And I remember having cake and tripping in front of old people and showing the old people my "business" at this so-called wedding.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Lavaughn Towell said...

"So-called?" It wasn't for real?

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

It was, but you're speaking of it in these "did it happen" tones. In the very least, my embarrassment and knee pain from falling was real.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thomas Neill Cream
Thomas Griffiths Wainewright
Frederick Deeming
The Bravo Case
Madeleine Smith
Constance Kent
William Palmer
My Ripper Inventory
JTRForums.com
Ripper Notes
Ripperologist
Hollywood Ripper
Jack the Ripper Forum
Archives: Jack the Ripper
The Whitechapel Society
Largest German Jack the Ripper Site
The Victorian Web
Victorian Dictionary
Victoria Research Web

The Final Solution by Walter Harmidarow
Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 License