Friday, May 27, 2005
Politics and Breast Milk
So, Dubya says that closing bases around the country is "crucial." I seem to recall that when Clinton proposed this, he was blasted as a "military-hating liberal" who "didn't care about his country's defense." Now Bush gets us involved in Afghanistan and Iraq, stretches our forces to what military strategists describe as a "crisis point," and wants to close bases. All politicians suck and nothing they do suprises me, but bald-faced hypocrisy never fails to irk me. At least be consistent with your idiotic ideology. When weak-willed Demos cave in and vote for the war, bans on gay marriage and give tax cuts to corporations, and Republicans lip service helping "common people" then vote for tax increases or screw with Social Security, it's no wonder that drug dealers are more respected than politicians.

I went with ET to get prescriptions refilled at the school clinic and the doctor there changed my medication from Lexapro to Prozac. I have joined the Prozac Nation! What was funny was that he just shrugged when I asked him about changing from one medication to another. He said that we are all just "experiments of one" and that each person is basically a guinea pig when it comes to what works best. So I've prescribed the pills and 3 stiff shots of Captain Morgan each night, since it seems that we don't need doctors anymore. Also, when I told him that even though I don't take pain medication more than once or twice a month, yet it doesn't seem to work as well, he put it down to, "well, you're kinda, uh, big," meaning that my fat ass needs more than two dinky pills to wade through the flab and affect the motor sensors. Thanks, doc. He also advocated those exercises for the back, but my question is, when it hurts to just sit or even get up and walk around, do you really feel like stretching to the point of unimaginable pain? I know, if I did the exercises, eventually I would feel better. On this at least, though, the future can screw off.

I read those bizarre bids sites and that's where I found that one that ET referred to on her blog where the girl offered "personal items" for money toward a vacation. Another one stated that you could bid on someone's breast milk. Then when I read closer, it got worse. Turns out you could get a video of this girl drinking her OWN breast milk. Never tell me again that men are the filthiest of the sexes. I guess when you go to Rachel's "breastaurant," you could say, "I'll take whatever you have on tap."

People offer all sorts of freaky things, but the ones involving children are the creepiest. There are several that ask you to bid on whether or not parents cut their girl's hair. Then you could get a video of the cutting. Does this strike anyone else as creepy? I know people have all sorts of fetishes, from shoes to, yuck, breast milk, but what would anyone want with this video of a girl getting her hair cut? I sometimes think that I am, despite all the things I've seen and read about, remarkably naive.
posted by Lavaughn Towell @ 9:27 AM | 6 comments

6 Comments:
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

"I guess when you go to Rachel's 'breastaurant,' you could say, 'I'll take whatever you have on tap.'"


EXCUSE ME!!! But when you come to my breastaurant, you will be saying "I'll take whomever you have on tap.


And naive? We would know just how naive if you just took the purity test I offered a while back.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Lavaughn Towell said...

Right, right, your way is funnier. I did take it. Don't remember the exact number, but it's in the comment section of that post.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

My apologies. I forgot about you taking it and commenting.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Lavaughn Towell said...

And we were pretty compatible, from what I remember. Heh, heh

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

We had comparable purity percentages (you are 65% and I'm 68%), but that does not mean we are compatible. Unless you checked the boxes on more than three people at a time/with animals/whips/chains/incest/candle wax/ and all other things like that. ;)

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger ET said...

Rachel, you and I are compatible! LOL.

Okay, LT...you say: "Turns out you could get a video of this girl drinking her OWN breast milk. Never tell me again that men are the filthiest of the sexes."

But...WHO DO YOU THINK IS BIDDING ON THESE THINGS??? We woman are just catering to a male market in our male dominated society. It's pretty gross, but girls wouldn't do it if you guys didn't want to watch it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thomas Neill Cream
Thomas Griffiths Wainewright
Frederick Deeming
The Bravo Case
Madeleine Smith
Constance Kent
William Palmer
My Ripper Inventory
JTRForums.com
Ripper Notes
Ripperologist
Hollywood Ripper
Jack the Ripper Forum
Archives: Jack the Ripper
The Whitechapel Society
Largest German Jack the Ripper Site
The Victorian Web
Victorian Dictionary
Victoria Research Web

The Final Solution by Walter Harmidarow
Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 License