Monday, June 20, 2005
I'm reading John Wilding's Jack the Ripper Revealed and will have more to say about this book presently. Let's just say I got whiplash and a fear of heights from the leaps he makes.

In the UK site Blog of Stavros, there's a mention of yours truly, Jack the Ripper and Me. Cool, huh?

Stavros writes:

Using the random links in that questionaire I did last week, I browsed through a number of blogs that caught my eye. . . Here's one from a Yank who knows too much about Britain's favourite serial killer.

posted by Lavaughn Towell @ 1:10 AM | 2 comments

2 Comments:
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

"Let's just say I got whiplash and a fear of heights from the leaps he makes."

HAHAHAHAHA!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger carrie said...

i love the movie From Hell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thomas Neill Cream
Thomas Griffiths Wainewright
Frederick Deeming
The Bravo Case
Madeleine Smith
Constance Kent
William Palmer
My Ripper Inventory
JTRForums.com
Ripper Notes
Ripperologist
Hollywood Ripper
Jack the Ripper Forum
Archives: Jack the Ripper
The Whitechapel Society
Largest German Jack the Ripper Site
The Victorian Web
Victorian Dictionary
Victoria Research Web

The Final Solution by Walter Harmidarow
Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 License