Saturday, April 17, 2010
Jack the Ripper and Me in Ripperologist Journal
My blog is featured in the latest Ripperologist journal! Many thanks to Mike Covell for the write-up, including questions on why I keep the blog going and what I would tell others who wish to start or continue a blog. One thing I would add is to write about what you are interested in--I don't expect or anticipate a large audience for my blog, as it deals with a very specific and select topic. But that's the point--it's what I'm interested in, and what I like to explore. As I tell my writing students, passion for your topic will always make for better writing.

Go to contact@ripperologist.biz to subscribe to Ripperologist for all the latest on the case, the Victorian Era and Ripper-related news of the world. Rates are about $18.50 per year for beautiful, downloadable color PDFs of the magazine.
posted by Lavaughn Towell @ 1:56 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thomas Neill Cream
Thomas Griffiths Wainewright
Frederick Deeming
The Bravo Case
Madeleine Smith
Constance Kent
William Palmer
My Ripper Inventory
JTRForums.com
Ripper Notes
Ripperologist
Hollywood Ripper
Jack the Ripper Forum
Archives: Jack the Ripper
The Whitechapel Society
Largest German Jack the Ripper Site
The Victorian Web
Victorian Dictionary
Victoria Research Web

The Final Solution by Walter Harmidarow
Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 License