Friday, February 22, 2008
Really, I'm not that Bright
I had to blog this while I was thinking about it. ET and I went to Disneyworld this past October for our anniversary. While at Animal Kingdom, we went on the safari and stopped at the petting zoo. They had a century-old turtle, goats, and all kinds of cool stuff. While at one pen, I stopped and stared at the animal at the back. I asked my wife:

ME: "What do you call those camels?"

ET: "What?"

ME: "What do you call those camels? Dromedaries?"

ET: "No, dromedaries are camels with only one hump."

I pointed to the animal. "Then what do you call that camel with no humps?"

ET: "A llama."

Labels: ,

posted by Lavaughn Towell @ 5:17 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thomas Neill Cream
Thomas Griffiths Wainewright
Frederick Deeming
The Bravo Case
Madeleine Smith
Constance Kent
William Palmer
My Ripper Inventory
JTRForums.com
Ripper Notes
Ripperologist
Hollywood Ripper
Jack the Ripper Forum
Archives: Jack the Ripper
The Whitechapel Society
Largest German Jack the Ripper Site
The Victorian Web
Victorian Dictionary
Victoria Research Web

The Final Solution by Walter Harmidarow
Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 License