Sunday, March 27, 2005
Sunday Morning
Thanks to Rachel for the help in attaching links to my site. I know nothing about HTML but obviously have to learn very quickly. The Texas Hold 'Em game was OK. I just watched them go for 3 hours on one single game and when I left there were two people still in it! Now I have to try and finish (OK, start) at least one of the papers due next week.

Just got Colin Wilson's Summing up and Verdict about Jack the Ripper. Only about 80 more to go to complete my collection.

Am reading Great Expectations as one of the books for my comprehensive exams next semester. It's been years since I read it, so it's fun to get back into Dickens. I read Hard Times last week. Next week may be a George Eliot or another Dickens, not sure. These exams, in Victorian, Romaticism and 19th Century American Lit. are probably going to be the hardest things I've ever done. I dread them. I'm going to have to develop a syllabus almost to keep track of what I'm reading and notes on each work. Plus, how do I parcel out time for each period? I'll have to ask someone who's recently taken them.

This is in addition to the German exam I have to take in August, by the way. Ah, me.
posted by Lavaughn Towell @ 5:19 PM | 2 comments

2 Comments:
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

You're welcome. :)

 
At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I mention that your new format SUCKS?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thomas Neill Cream
Thomas Griffiths Wainewright
Frederick Deeming
The Bravo Case
Madeleine Smith
Constance Kent
William Palmer
My Ripper Inventory
JTRForums.com
Ripper Notes
Ripperologist
Hollywood Ripper
Jack the Ripper Forum
Archives: Jack the Ripper
The Whitechapel Society
Largest German Jack the Ripper Site
The Victorian Web
Victorian Dictionary
Victoria Research Web

The Final Solution by Walter Harmidarow
Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 License